What can I say? We pored over many ancient texts on archaeology, architecture, alchemistry, and the Dynamics of Mojo. We consulted Ouija. We drank strong northern California herbal teas and stout Microbrew. Under the circumstances, the evidence was irrefutable: only an enclosure exactly 4"H, 10 1/2"W, and 10"D would optimize the index of cognitive gestalt for a multipurpose amateur transceiver.

73,
Wayne
N6KR