It is amazing to me that such a small group of individuals can design and
produce a product of this complexity and quality.

That a handful of people did this is just . amazing. Where is their
multimillion dollar research department, their HR department, their
executive support? How could they possibly have accomplished this without
the support of the Harvard Business School? A handful of people have risked
almost everything to participate in a project in which they believed.

Maybe I'm just grouchy sitting here on the backside of the clock in Shanghai
but the sniping at the design by some of us who did nothing to contribute to
the project is starting to get irritating. (Yeah I know, irritation can
produce a pearl.) I apologize in advance for being such a curmudgeon but I
would say to the outside experts:"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."

I salute Eric, Wayne, et al for even having the ambition to start such an
undertaking.

Thank you, Elecraft, you are an inspiration for more than just your radios.

Ed Lambert, PE

K2 1999,

KX1 1492