Maybe you've heard the old saying "Too many Chefs spoil the Broth" or words
to that effect.  Many years of developing highly sophisticated space  hardware
taught me and many in my field that nothing can compete with a compact  and
highly motivated development team. In fact the best ones depend on a manager
who can effectively deal with cost so interference from "top" management is
minimized. Anyone who has worked in this environment doesn't have to think long

about the Elecraft Team and how they do what they do.

Kudos!!

Al WA6VNN