I second that. Size matters to me too, but not an overiding factor.
I too work from home and have limited desk space in the shack - 22" cinema
display on Mac and 19" on PC do take up room, not to mention all the
peripherals, like speakers, USB/Firewire hub etc.

On 28/7/07 09:03, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents, and everyone is
writing a book. -Marcus Tullius Cicero, statesman, orator and writer