What protects the KRX3 sub-receiver from RF overload when it gets its signal from the unused KATS ATU antenna jack?
73, Dick  K2ZR

Bill Tippett wrote:

N6KR:
>The KRX3 subreceiver can either share the main receiver's RF
path or get its signal from the unused KAT3 ATU antenna jack.

        Can't we use the RX antenna port on the $79 KXV3?  This
is how I plan to use diversity.  One input being my
directional TX antenna and the other being a Beverage
on the KXV3 RX antenna input.  This is a less expensive
alternative for a second antenna input if you have no
need for the $289 KAT3, as is my case.  If I'm wrong,
I need to cancel my KXV3 and order a KAT3.

                                73,  Bill  W4ZV