I wrote a week ago or so;

>>> I plan to use my K3 primarily for low band dxing, so RX antenna
switching will be crucial.

Actually I am a little confused as to how RX signals are routed. The reason
I ordered the KRX3 option was to get RX antenna functionality. Basically I
want to be able to have my TX and RX antenna separated and have the choice
to listen to one or the other or both simultaneously.

Should I cancel the KRX3? <<<

I realize there was an error in my text, I am not questioning my order of
the second RX but I what I wonder is if the KXV3 transverter interface will
bring anything to the table when it comes to the second RX. I have not
ordered the tuner as I don't see any point to tuned on the radio end of the
coax...

My question is, how do I get the functionality I need as described above.

73 de Björn /SM0MDG