The K3 RX specs are better than the K2 and most other radios in just about
every
category.  The optional filters are roofing filters to control what is passed
the IF and AF DSP.  The ultimate BW is based on adjusting the WIDTH
control...making it much more flexible in determining BW than the K2.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Thu Aug  9 18:30 , John Huggins  sent: