I sold my K1, K2 and TS-570D to buy an Elecraft K3, but it looks like I
won't have one in the near future? I haven't looked at the Elecraft Site
for some time now, but it looks like they are having problems producing
the K3 in a timely manner.

I only have my KX1 left to play outside qrp, but I do need a full
portable HF rig too. How does the Yaesu FT-450AT compare to the K3?

Also, can the K3 operate with a SCS Pactor Modem for HF WL2K?

73,
Ed,WA3WSJ