> to Originator) devices which could diminish overall operations, they would
> rather offer SRM.

And I thought SRM was the Smoke Retention Mechanism.

As I am sure you know, gaseous Mojo usually has a smoke like appearance, which
is why it so import that the "smoke" does not escape from electronic devices. As
the well known Prof. Dr. Eso Teric realized several decades ago the same
relation can be seen in the degree of positive Karma when compared with the
density of incense smoke.

vy 73 de toby

PS: I think we might be gittin' a bit stir crazy while the Big Damn Heroes in
Aptos work their wonders.