While I wait for my K3 to arrive, I need to make an RS232 cable from the
K3 to my computer serial port. Does the K3 require the use of a null
modem cable? I assume to control the K3 with Ham Radio Deluxe &
Logger32, data needs to be transmitted back & forth between the rig &
the software program via a RS232 port on the PC. Does this information
come from the accessory connector & if so what pin outs would be used?

Bob

WB8DDI

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8/19/2007 7:27 AM