Just one of many changes is that there are now 10 programable keys.  Two have
their
on label on the front panel (hold functions of the RIT and XIT buttons) and
then
you can also program the M1-4 buttons as a PFx in both TAP and HOLD, that gives
you
8 more PFx functions for a total of 10.  When you want to use any of the M1-4
buttons for messages, you record  your message in the normal way and it reverts
back to that function.

Another great update is when operating FSK from the CW key when not connected
to a
computer.  Now you can use your CW messages you programmed into the M1-4
buttons
and the K3 will convert them to FSK.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Wed Aug 29 10:40 , Thom LaCosta  sent: