Morning Gang,

My K2 has been sitting idle for several weeks.  Fired it up this morning and
all seemed just fine except that I note there is no LED power indication on the
meter.  All else seems to  be just fine and dandy.  The power level control
shows the varying power level as I increase or decrease it....just no power
output apparently.  No sign of a transmitted signal on a secondary receiver.
The K2 receiver works just fine.

I'm thinking I may have inadvertantly pushed a buttom that shouldn't have been
pushed?

Appreciate some guidance here....thanks in advance and since I've probably done
something stupid, please forgive me, hi.
72
Tony, W4FOA
K2 #2213

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

                                        - Frank Outlaw