Tony Martin W4FOA wrote:
My K2 has been sitting idle for several weeks.  Fired it up this morning and
all seemed just fine except that I note there is no LED power indication on the
meter.  All else seems to  be just fine and dandy.  The power level control
shows the varying power level as I increase or decrease it....just no power
output apparently.  No sign of a transmitted signal on a secondary receiver.
The K2 receiver works just fine.

I'm thinking I may have inadvertantly pushed a buttom that shouldn't have been
pushed?

Appreciate some guidance here....thanks in advance and since I've probably done
something stupid, please forgive me, hi.

Is it possible you are in Test Mode? Try holding the VOX button until you see the mode display (TEST or OPER). Also a flashing C on the display indicates TEST vs a solid C to indicate OPER mode when in CW mode.

Gus Hansen,
KB0YH