Don and others,

I just returned from buying a new DMM at RS and I didn't get very far
in signal tracing the transmitter before I started getting some
strange readings.

In my previous email, I mentioned that VPWR was reading high at 4.9V.
This can sometimes point to a problem in the RF output detector so I
checked all the components here and didn't find anything wrong so,
following the instructions, continued on with the signal tracing.

Transmit Mixer, Buffer, Band-Pass Filter, T-R Switch section - I am
finding some odd voltages here.  Voltages that do not match the
expected results listed.

These are all key-down voltages.

Xmit Mixer Output: 0.181  (Expected: 0.016)
Buffer Output: 2.05 (Expected: 0.200)
Band-Pass Filter Output: 0.444 (Expected: 0.030)
T-R Switch #1 Output: 0.439 (Expected: 0.029)

I am doing the signal tracing using 40M.

Do I need to worry about these?

Thanks

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH