On 9/4/07, Don Wilhelm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you have little or no RF output

Exactly, this is my problem.  Continuing onward.

> An added note - measure the RF voltage across your dummy load.

I'm not seeing any RF voltage across the dummy load.  I am only seeing
about 350 mV of DC voltage across the DL1 on key-down.

I have just completed the Pre-driver, Driver, and PA signal tracing.
Things are very interesting here.  Driver voltages are very high,
especially the output voltage but the PA Inputs and Detector Input are
very low.

Pre-Driver Output: 1.841 V (Expected: 0.120 V)
Driver Input: 0.355 V (Expected: 0.026 V)
Driver Output: 8.04 V (Expected: 1.8 V)
PA Input (Q7): 0.030 V (Expected: 0.38 V)
PA Input (Q8): 0.002 V (Expected: 0.38 V)
RF Detector Input: 0.040 V (Expected: 2.0 V)

Does this mean I have a problem between the Driver and PA or do I have
a different problem area due the the high output of the Driver?

Thanks

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH