It's not a matter of ".... can't please all of the .."
regarding the LOW REZ almost FUZZY photos.  In 2007
there is not need to take photos which are not clear,
almost whatever the rez is set to.  My Canon A95
takes much clearer digital photos, at all
resolutions.  In FINAL MANUAL - can someone retake
the photos, and get clear crisp ones?

200k or 300k photos, are normally MUCH clearer
than these.

If I have to build the K3, using identification
with some of these fuzzy photos - perhaps I'd
better buy the finished K3 instead of the
kit I ordered.

If the K3 Manual goes to 30meg, that is not
a problem for many of us.  And the rest, can
buy a HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTOS version, from
Elecraft, or sign up for roadrunner cable.

If you're running AOL or Earthlink - you
shouldn't even be trying to read the
manual.

Fred,
de N3CSY