Hopefully the actual kit will contain a PRINTED manual with normal
high resolution photos. This copy of the manual is a PRELIMINARY one,
and as has been pointed out, it is quite normal to reduce the
resolution of images in web documents so that the many people who
don't have unlimited broadband connections can download them without
tying up the phone for hours,

--
Julian, G4ILO K2 s/n: 392  K3 s/n: ???
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com