What might also be cool (maybe in the future) is being able to store the
actual setting of the memory option in the programmable button.

So, instead of pressing M1 and then turning VFOa to pick the value and then
pressing Menu to store it (I assume that is what is required).

You store that Menu option X = value Y

You could store a specific setting on TAP M1 and a different setting on HOLD
M1 and no need to press any other key, and just toggle between them.

As I don't have a K3 yet, I don't know if I might use 2 values of a menu
menu option in this way, perhaps not.

On 20/9/07 01:47, "Greg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
When you want to test the depths of a stream, don't use both feet.
-Chinese Proverb