I would get the K3 for the same reason that Dave gave. If you get the K2 it won't be long before you are wondering about the K3 and you'll probably end up with both. If you get the K3 you can save some money. When everyone starts getting their K3's, you'll be reading about them and that will make it worse. I'm sure we will see comparisons between the K2 and K3. If it's a matter of money, I would get the best that you can afford. If that means waiting a while, then do it. I think that most of us have learned that with any hobby or interest, it pays buy the best you can. This is just my experience and opinion.

Gary, N7HTS

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:35:19 -0400