I posted this yesterday but, it didn't show up. Here goes again. I sold my Argonaut V to get a K2. I like the K2 much better than the Argonaut V. To me, the crystal filtering is much "cleaner" to listen too. The Argo had DSP filtering but, it sounded "muddy" to me. I didn't like the meter on the Argonaut V either. It looked cheap. Also the K2 seems to perform better on SSB the the Argo did. I had both, the hand mic and desk mic for the Argo but, neither seem to perform as well as the Kenwood MC-60A and K2 configuration. I'm really happy with my K2. I ordered my K2 just two days before they announced the K3...if only I had waited just a couple of days!!! :-)

Gary, N7HTS