On 9/27/07, Mark Bayern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Copied from the 9/18 K3 update, written by Eric:

and here is what happens when you put it through the Jive Translator:

"Wayne and ah' discussed da damn schedule and our jimmey issues today.
Slap mah fro! While we bod felt dat we may start shippin' in two
weeks, we agreed we should add some week t'dat and conservatively set
da damn official K3 fust ship date fo' Monday Oct 8d."

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)