Hi Eric & Craig,

@Eric - The update sounds very exciting! Thank you.

I realize this is a trivial question, but for those of us who take some
degree of pride in low serial numbers, the answers to these questions would
be at least interesting.

@Craig - I had to ask Elecraft to delay my K3 until November because I will be in 4O (Montenegro) for the WAG and CQWW-SSB contests, and it would not have reached me before I left Munich. They did promise to keep my sub-200 serial number for me; I ordered within 24 or so hours of the original posting of the announcement. So if they did think up a clever method to organize the shipping, I guess I messed it up... hi hi

As long as it arrives for in time our mini-expedition to OY next summer, I'll be happy.

vy 73 de toby
--
DD5FZ (ex 4n6fz, dj7mgq, dg5mgq, dd5fz)
K2 #885, K2/100 #3248, K3 #<200