On 9/29/07, Thom LaCosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But(grin), those that would like public affirmation that they built their rig,
> whether a K3, K2 or any other Elecraft gear can enter their information in the
> Elecraft Online Database:

Ya know, I've been wanting an Elecraft rig for the past 6 to 7 years
and have been following the reflector for much of that time.  With all
the excitement and joy in building my first K2, accessories, and test
equipment over these past few months, I forgot that you had this
database.

I'm off to make my entry.

BTW, where'd I put that redneck translator for Eric's latest update?  *grin*

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)