-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fred (FL)
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 9:00 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Departing list ......

I've decided to not order the K3, and
am leaving this list today.  Being a
1-rig ham, I really need to be practical
and go with a 1-rig HF/60/VHF/UHF rig,
ala IC-7000.  Perhaps in late 2008 spring,
when K3 dust settles - I'll be back.  But the
1-rig, HF/VHF/UHF and mobile rig - will have to
suit me for a while.  And I don't know what
mobiling with a K3 would mean.

I'm a snowbird, in cars, 2 residences, boat
in summer, golf cart in winter.  Lots of
shacks.

I will not miss the Reflector.  I stopped
doing email administration back in 89.

My K3 order was a "2nd Production Run"
order.   So long.

73's Fred, de N3CSY