Fellow K3 droolers....

Seems that every time I post a friendly reminder (actually more like
when my anxiousness becomes extreme) about the "weekly communication"
promised by the Aptos crew, I get a bunch of private emails (and some
not private) giving me the last "shipping" update as posted on the
Elecraft page.

I am looking forward to the weekly COMMUNICATION, irrespective of
whether or not it updates the shipping date of run 1, 2, 3, 4....n.

I want to hear about "what is happening" inside Elecraft in terms of
stuff K3-related....any updates.  More Communication is what was
promised; I take that to mean more than merely the next targeted
shipping date.

So thanks for the "week of Nov 8" info, which I already knew since I
too read Eric's last post, but that's not the only thing that I am
looking forward to.

de Doug KR2Q