DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL wrote:
Fellow K3 droolers....

Seems that every time I post a friendly reminder (actually more like
when my anxiousness becomes extreme) about the "weekly communication"
promised by the Aptos crew, I get a bunch of private emails (and some
not private) giving me the last "shipping" update as posted on the
Elecraft page.
And it seems like you constantly post them reminders Doug. With respect, I am sure they will let us know as soon as they have any news.

73 Ian

--
Ian J Maude G0VGS
SysOp GB7MBC DX Cluster