On Tue, 16 Oct 2007, Don Rasmussen wrote:

One day I'd like to see a K3 wiki.

Interesting....Julian and I started a forum to cover such discussions...lots of folks have signed up, few have posted.

I'm hesitant to start a Wiki, based on the lack of support for a web based froum.

One of the problem with the Wiki is that anyone can post to it and anyone can change th posts of others...and so who would stand up and volunteer to ride herd
to insure that all the information posted was correct.

73 - Thom K3HRN
Zerobeat Ham Forums: www.zerobeat.net/smf
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month