I have a question about AM receive bandwidth options. I don't see in the
manual a definition of the allowed DSP BW for each mode. I know that the 6
kHz xtal filter is suggested for AM, but wonder if the DSP bandwidth can go
wider, perhaps 10 kHz for BC and solid SWBC reception? If so, can the FM
roofing filter be switched in for WB AM use. Alternately, can a coupling
capacitor be used across the filter slots to just use DSP for AM BC?

Thanks!

Regards, Joel

Joel R. Hallas, W1ZR