Joel,

I just updated this topic on the FAQ a couple days ago.  Please take a look and
let
me know if you have any additional questions.  As far as doing a mod on the
filter
slots, I don't think Elecraft at this time would endorse this, but Wayne or
Eric
would have to comment on it.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065
K3#0009

On Fri Oct 26 10:27 , "Joel R. Hallas"  sent: