I wish to report that K3/100 #27 arrived at WK6I today with a perfect inventory. Assembly about half complete with no major gotchas or surprises (that I know of :). About 4.5 hours to this point, including 1.5 hours for inventory.

This thing is a work of art. You take the pieces out of their anti-static bags and just enjoy looking at them. Especially the front panel board!

It may not be quite as much fun as winding your own toroids, but watching it take shape on your bench is a real treat.

Hope to have it on the air sometime Saturday - 73! - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/