I would be very careful about only using coax that is rated for RF transmission. TV/CATV type RG-6 and RG-59 are designed for VHF/UHF reception only.

Doug -- K0DXV

Kenneth E. Harker wrote:
On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 03:50:14PM -0800, Art Horne wrote:
Greetings,

Can anyone recommend a WHITE coax for antenna lead of about 40-50? ?  My XYL
is very fussy about wires showing and black sticks out like a sore thumb.
Would the coax used by TV cable installers work ok?  I?m only running 100 W
max.  That?s the only white coax I?ve seen.

RadioShack has at least a 12' length of RG-58 with BNC conenctors in white:
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2104089&cp=&sr=1&origkw=rg-58+white&kw=rg-58+white&parentPage=search
Maybe that would get you far enough to transition to black.
The RF Connection web site says they sell RG-8X in white (see "9091"):
http://www.therfc.com/coax.htm

73?s,

Art K6KFH

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.30/1126 - Release Date: 11/12/2007
12:56 PM