As one who also waits, can I just say how much I and what's worse, my
family, can relate to this! Same blood group too!
Very well done Sir.

On 13/11/07 23:52, "David Yarnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of the
game, the stakes, and the quitting time. -Chinese Proverb