Joe,
Making and working with a Phased array is also on my to-do list but I plan on
building the phase box.  For now I want to play with a vertical beam and using
the planned operarting frequency times 1.05 gives me the resonant freq for the
reflector provides me the information that I want to use when adjusting the
reflector with my MFJ259.
My thanks to everyone that replied.  Being Mathematically Challenged (not
really) I needed confirmation that I was on the correct path with my math :)

Chuck G.