up on the top of the updater there is a screen  under " help"
firmware release notes , with a history....of what changes

hope this help ....

bill

At 10:26 AM 11/23/2007, Dave G4AON wrote:
My updater has collected MCU firmware versions 1.34, 1.35, 1.36, 1.38, 1.39, 1.41 and 1.42 and I've only been using it since late Monday of this week!

Hope you guys keep track of the changes, I can hardly keep up. Can we have proper change notification so we can decide which updates to take (or not) as the case may be?

73 Dave, G4AON
K3/100 #80