I have decided to cancel my order for the K3, I think I will wait
till its stable and shipping right away.
It was no rush for me, only I like to get something when I want it,
as everyone does I suppose...

I will look and see how things are going in the spring, and maybe
get one then, if the dust has settled.

I am much more of an analog guy, and prefer rigs I can work
on and modify, play around with, etc.
So I think I will get an old FT102, looks like a good radio
if you dont mind tube finals, its got an 8 mhz and 455 khz IF,
with adjustable passband in both, filters in both, all mode 160 through 10
meters, and 3 6146 output tubes with a lot of neg feedback that
is supposed to make it REAL clean in output.

Should be fun to play with, and its 1/4 the price of the K3
or less.

So, everyone gets to move one up in the que, I ordered
(with deposit) on May 2nd.
I figure it might have shipped in two or three weeks...maybe...

Brett
N2DTS