Five pole vs 8 pole filters ;; $120 - $79 = $41,,,I ordered 8 pole and got credit for the 5 pole. However, you will need to call Aptos on the phone, sweet talk Lisa;; AND send her a DOZEN roses..
Good luck.
de W4SC K3  #????, very patiently waiting

----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>; "Dave G4AON" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 400 Hz vs. 250 Hz filters?

I now want the upgraded 2.8 8 pole SSB filter for the additional $41 !

It's true I'm blind as a bat, but where on the order page does it say you can upgrade from the standard 2.7 five pole to the 2.8 eight pole filter for $41? I was sorta wanting the 2.8 myself...but didn't know it only cost $41 more. Is this true?

Thanks,

John K7FD