Folks,

For what it's worth, My QSK amp is an Acom 1000, With the K2 and now
with the K3 I have never ever had it hot key or clip Dits.
With My old Icom pro2 I had hot keying issues until I started using the
solid state keying output (it's faster than the relay driven output)

None of my Icoms ever had a QSK keying loop as far as I am aware either,
perhaps it's a Ten-Tec thing

With the K3 I simply plugged it in and got on air. Full QSK with the
Acom 1000 in line is every bit as wonderful as the K3's full QSK
barefoot.
The K3 also has a PTT line, which with the footswich in my setup works
perfectly for overriding QSK when required

I would have thought that with any amp design, no matter how fast or
slow, each amp will have it's time constant.For slower 'qsk' Amps Surely
it's simply a matter of measuring this time constant and applying it as
the time delay?

If you absolutely have to have a QSK keying loop the presence of the
separate PTT line makes it possible to engineer a simple external
solution

Perhaps it's just me but I don't see any issues here, just the nicest
radio I have ever used.

73
Brendan EI6IZ