Hi,

I think this must be my recording system here, I agree that it is not great - I will look at the line out options I have enabled. Through my Hi-Fi speaker it sounds much better.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry N1EU" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Simon, I've listened to the clip on a couple of computers and
headphones, and I appreciate your efforts but I also have to wonder if
this is representative of the K3.  At times it sounds distorted (noise
modulated?, AGC?) and also, the cw tone often doesn't sound great to
my ears.  Additional recordings would be great - from you or any other
K3 owners out there with a soundcard.