Exactly! :-)  This is one the primary reasons we set up the list.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
---

THOMAS BRERETON wrote:
Dave, G4AON, hit it right on the head when he said:
"That is the whole point of the reflector, simple 'how does it fit'
or 'where does that go' questions are easily resolved"

I've been waiting for my K3 and reading the "mail" for some time
and printing out those messages that I feel will be helpful to me
when mine arrives.

This is what I have understood this reflector to be; a quorum that is meant to be helpful in the building, operating and understanding the
K3 and other Elecraft products.

Tom Brereton, W0TOM
Ex: W2TJO, DL4BT