The download went fine again after in initial glitch which required removing power to shut the K3 off. My heart skipped a beat when it came back up with a dark LCD display and the red TX LED flashing. But then I realized it was reloading and all was OK.

       Just for my curiousity, the K3 Utility screen says:

               Installed in K3       Available

MCU             01.48                  01.48
DSP1             01.45                  01.45
DSP2             N/A                    01.36
(DVR)            (N/A)                 (Missing)

(  ) above is light gray...i.e. not active

What is DSP2 above and why is it "Available" but "N/A"?

                                      73,  Bill  W4ZV