"New K3 orders received after Dec. 10th are targeted
March delivery."

Alrighty then, if you were wanting to believe that
what has been a 6 month wait up until now will turn
into a 3 month wait for orders placed today - I guess
this news is good for you! ;-)

For someone that expected his May 11 order in August,
November, and December - it means standby while we get
the rest of the May 4 kits out, then we're gonna
make some built units, then we'll get right back to
you. My guess about 7 months of wait total.

No whining, complaining, or unhappiness here - just
the facts m'aam!

(notice - a "recycled" apostrophe from the Apostrophe
Bank is contained in an informal contraction within
this message.)