Has anyone, who has possession of a K3, ordered and received a Pelican case? I would like to ask what size you went with, and what style.

I am in a quandary. K8AJ wants to buy me a Pelican case for my (our?) K3. So she came right out and asked me what model to buy, and I just don't know! She will not let the K3 ride in the back seat in a cardboard box. I'm not sure if I need room for a key/headphones,power supply etc in the Pelican case, as those can also easily be carried in a soft tool bag.

   Anyone been there yet?

   Tom Bosscher K8TB

   K3 FB53