To: "'Elecraft Reflector'" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 12:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Pelican case?

I use Pelican cases - just get whatever size you want as only you will know what you will be taking along with your K3. Look in camera shops - sometimes they have special offers.

My size criteria is limited by carry-on size dictated by airlines.

http://peli.com/case_category.php?CaseSize=Large%20Case%&New=%

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

----- Original Message ----- From: "K8TB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Has anyone, who has possession of a K3, ordered and received a Pelican case? I would like to ask what size you went with, and what style.