Thanks for taking the time to drop us a note.  I have a K3 or order, and
I appreciate the ability to put money down.  That lets me spread the
payment out some this year, and pay the rest when it ships next year.  I
also have the warm feeling that I am investing in a company that has
consistently impressed me.  During the build of my K2, I received input
and support from many impressive people on this list, as well as direct
emails from Wayne and Eric.  I can count on one hand, the number of
times I have experienced this level of support.

I have sold all of my other rigs that I had here in the house, EXCEPT
the K2 which I continue to learn and grow with.  I fully support your
effort to put out a quality product.  I am in no hurry for the K3, but
as with everyone else, I look forward to using what sounds like a superb
platform.  Feel free to take your time to fill my order, as I have full
confidence that once it arrives, the K3 will fully meet my high
expectations.  Thanks for all the great products!
-

David Wilburn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
K4DGW