This past week I went to Fry's to look for a case for my K2. I looked
at the Pelican cases and quickly discovered that they're rather
expensive! I ended up getting a Platt #407 which fits my K2 perfectly,
and was only $29.99. The case has the blocky adjustable foam and it
was pretty simple to adjust it for the K2. It doesn't have room for
accessories, though, but I have another bag for that stuff. It isn't
as nice as a Pelican or a Storm case, but was significantly cheaper
and will probably meet my modest needs just fine.

I'm almost certain mine isn't bear resistant. But I think that's ok.
If a bear gets hold of my K2 I'll probably just let him keep it. I
doubt you can ever get that bear smell out of the toroids... :-)

Sarah AF6FH