Hi Phil,

I am pleased to report that I had no problems at all getting my K3 /100 kit
thru NZ Customs.
I got a letter in the post, rang the enclosed phone# to pay NZ$381 GST etc
and had it on my desk at the saltmine the next morning.
The hardest part was looking at it all day at work!!.

It went together a treat and works well.
Be VERY carefull to completely read and understand the construction manual
as I had a problem setting up and callibrating the rig but after a cople of
emails to the helpful folk at Aptos all is well.

Enjoy the rig and give us shout if you need help or want a K3 to K3 qso!!

Cheers for now and HNY

Peter ZL1PWD
K3#139