-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Forrest Hudspeth
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 3:41 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Initialization time

Gentlemen:

I noticed that several of the other highly computerized radios on the market
have a substantial time delay after power on before the radio is fully
operational (IC756Pro, IC7800, etc.).  Would some of the current K3 owners
please let me know how long before their radio display settles down and the
radio is fully operational?  Does this time vary according to certain
accessories being present or configuration options being chosen?  Thank you.