The reference oscillator is now aligned with WWV - thanks to N0SS, W3FPR,
DJ7MGQ, and AD7FZ for responding so quickly - Tom talked me through it
thankfully.

I just did the Transmitter Gain calibration and get an error message - ERR TXG
- on all bands 160-6.  So after passing all the tests/checks during the build,
I seem to be alignment challenged  Even more frustrating is the detail on the
error message in the book says "it could affect one or two bands (how about
ALL?) and indicates a problem with band pass filter alignment or one of the low
pass filters.  Could one of the J-pin connectors be the first place to look?

BTW, the good news is the receiver in my K3 is absolutely fantastic!  One day,
it'll all come together...

HNY & 73,
Cary, K4TM

K2-100 #5266