If memory serves me, on eBay, to see prices equipment 'actually' sold
for, you have to login, and thus register.

The other place I look is the eHam classifieds.  I actually like that
better than eBay, as I have been screwed too many times there.  Not
saying everyone is, I just have that kind of luck.  But I digress, I
have enjoyed selling stuff on the eHam classifieds.  Sometimes you get a
hit right after it is put up, thus no waiting.  If it doesn't work out,
eBay will still be there.
-

David Wilburn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]