SOLUTION:
Loaded IP-Sound v0.57a (newest I could find) and it's running perfectly. (Listening to CHU at 7335 at the moment.)

I really like the K3's pseudo-stereo feature, so I'm doing the PCM 8kHz stereo codec. It reports using about 33 kB/s bandwidth on the LAN (which is wireless down to the radio).

Still yet to do: figure out HRD and how to do CW and PSK31 remotely.

http://xoomer.alice.it/ham-radio-manuals/IPS-v0.57a-Finale.zip is the IP-Sound that I used.

Alan

Alan D. Wilcox, W3DVX
570-321-1516
http://WilcoxEngineering.com
Williamsport, PA 17701

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Alan,

I'm in EXACTLY the same situation as you are. HRD is FB on my laptop via my LAN, but no audio is available. If you get skype or some other audio program to work for you, I'd really appreciate hearing from you about how you got it to work via your LAN. I tried my best to get that done a few months ago, but finally decided I was wasting too much time in a fruitless effort even with some other hams who tried to help.
Thanks es 73,

Steve Banks
K0PQ
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile